Re: Invalid size of entry - For titel!
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing novell com>
- To: Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Invalid size of entry - For titel!
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:01:44 -0600
Sounds like libexif if complaining an returning that text as the result.
I really need to stop using libexif and switch to the code in f-spot but
I have to finish the write support.
If you open a bug and attach the file I'll try to confirm that this is
in fact the problem.
On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 06:38 +0900, Bengt Thuree wrote:
> I have not set the titel on my pictures yet, but I found the following
> text there.
> Invalid size of entry (8, expected 0 * 1).
> Does anyone have any clue?
> I did set the titel (in picture view, just below the picture), and this
> message/titel dissapeared and the one I set is there instead. As it
] [Thread Prev