Re: Pictures default directory.
- From: John Russell <jjrussell gmail com>
- To: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pictures default directory.
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:22:49 -0500
On 12/6/05, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
> On 12/6/05, Alessandro Gervaso <alessandro truelite it> wrote:
> > Shouldn't ~/Documents/Photos be the default pictures directory instead
> > of just ~/Photos ?
> > The "Documents" directory is automatically translated in the user's
> > locale and inserted in the panel's "resources" menu.
> > I think it should be better to have the personal documents, or at least
> > the gnome related ones under this directory.
> Why not just ask users upon first startup about root directory?
> Application shouldn't make itself look smarter than a user, especially
> when it isn't.
Yes, yes yes yes and please for the love of Bob yes.
] [Thread Prev