"Reload" directory

Hi,

I've been trying f-spot 0.0.2 lately, and I really like what I see. It
has a lot of features I never knew I needed, but which I'm now addicted
to.

But I have one annoying problem, I'm using a perl-script to sort and
rename my pictures into a certain directory hierarchy. Every image is in
a subdir within the "Picture" directory. I would love a feature to
reload the directory, and only add new pictures. Would that be possible
to implement?

Thanks for a great application!

Best regards,
Stian