Re: Nested tags?

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 21:20 +0900, Bengt Thuree wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do you guys think of having nested tags?

Actually F-Spot does use nested tags. When I look at my catalog though,
I'd need a fairly big list of items in my tag tree. It's not very
convenient to scroll and expand nodes to define a query and cancel it
afterwards.

That's why I proposed a simple google-like quicksearch interface. I'm
still working on the prototype to test though :/

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>