Re: Trying f-spot for (almost) the first time
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- To: Benjamin Kahn <xkahn ximian com>, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Trying f-spot for (almost) the first time
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:13:18 -0500
> > * I should be able to select a directory as a source for images.
> > Images added to this directory should automatically import.
> you can. The directory selection logic in gtkfilechooser is just very,
> very confusing. Federico you want to comment on this?
ah I misread this (twice, sorry fede). Todd had a patch that started
work on this which he later lost in a laptop upgrade. Really the only
thing blocking this is the same thing blocking the duplicate checking.
It is more trouble than it should be to check version paths. I have a
plan to deal with it and hope to get to it soon.
What needs to happen is a reworking of how the db stores versions, right
now it just stores them by name and it really needs to store the whole
path so that we can make a single query and do path checks. I'm hoping
to get to this soon since it is blocking a few key features at this
] [Thread Prev