"What do you do with your images?"

Hi all,

I posted a little item on my website about digital photograph workflow;
basically what people do, and how they'd like to do it.

I asked this:

<quote>
You have a digital camera. You want the pictures on your computer. You
want them marked somehow (grouped or tagged) so you can find them later
and do stuff with them now. You want to share the images. You may also
want to print them…

What matters to you? How do you currently get your photos in the
computer? What do you do from there? How would you like to have it work
in your ideal world?

I’m wondering, as I want to make F-Spot work the way you (or at least a
lot of you) want it to.

Leave a comment below… and/or post to the mailing list.
</quote>

http://linuxart.com/log/archives/2004/10/20/what-do-you-do-with-your-images/

I posted it before lunch.  After going out to grab lunch (to-go), and
getting back to the office, I already had around 7 replies.  I currently
have 18 comments on that one post.  There is a lot of interesting stuff
on that item.

I figured I should send email about it here in the mailing list.

What do you all think about the questions posed and the discussion
following?

Garrett