Minor Print Preview improvement suggestions

Via Nat Friedman's post of praise, I came across the proposed Print Preview window, which does indeed look very functional and clean. That said, I have two minor suggestions that might improve the design further.

1.	Place a Collate checkbox next to the "Number of Copies" spinbox.

2. Provide drop-down menu navigation of the preview pages to reduce the necessary clicks in large page batches.

There are visuals and a bit of elaboration at:

http://blog.wilsonet.com/archives/2004/10/16/f-spot-print-previewing/

Keep up the great work,

Daniel J. Wilson