Importing photos with f-spot

Hi!

Something I've been wanting to hack on for a long time is
GPhoto-integration with F-Spot. Sadly I haven't had time to do so but I
figured I can start this discussion anyway.

When importing the photos in f-spot, do we want all the photos to go to
some ~/Photos/ directory or should you say where to put them on disk
when you import?

The current "Import" only puts the data in the database and doesn't care
where on disk the actual photos are. I think it'd be nice to say "I have
my photos in ~/Photos, keep track of them and add them to the database
if I add new photos to that directory".

Just some starters for thinking about it. And who knows someone might
have time to actually do the hacking to integrate with gphoto :)

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com