heresy I know but seeing as f-spot is written c# ...

heresy I know but seeing as f-spot is written c# ...
does that mean there are windows binaries?

Because if there are then it is significantly easier for me to test and
provide feedback.  A big honking binary with everything included would
allow me to test F-spot while at University which is a largely windows
based enviroment.
(Linux binaries cannot be installed as non-priviledged users and I dont
particularly want to compile from scratch just yet).

If you dont have windows binaries thats fine, I just wanted to let you
that if you do you have a willing alpha/beta tester.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/