Re: Icon View patch

Glancing over this patch I'm a little confused at to what exactly it is
trying to accomplish.  As far as I can tell the current CVS code
implements roughly the same behavior as nautilus and your patch would
actually make it differ more.  Clicking on a selected item when mutiple
items are already selected should clear the selection from the other
items.

I'm really sorry I'm been so quiet lately, I'm more than overwhelmed
(mentally and emotionally) by trying to get Evolution 2.0 out the door.
Until that is done I won't have a lot of time for f-spot, I will however
try to be more responsive.

--Larry