Re: viewing icons by directory groups

The patch is really cool and a large amount of work, I'm very impressed.
There are a couple of reasons above and beyond what you mentioned in
your mail that I still haven't gone ahead and integrated it yet.  First,
the fact that it disables the scroll on idle stuff, it makes things
largely unusable with a lot of photos. Second, like I mentioned on irc
I'd rather the sorting/grouping occur on the model side so that
everything can share a consistant model rather than in the view.  I know
you'd like to see it go in now and work on it from there but I still
really reluctant until we have a plan on how to handle the model parts.

I certainly haven't forgotten about the patch and I feel really bad that
I  didn't stick to the plan we agreed on and haven't gotten back to you.
I should have a lot more time for f-spot work very soon so I feel free
to push me harder in a week or so.

--Larry