Gallery 2 (Nice Commits) && f-spot 0.0.2

I just discovered f-spot the other day and I tried to RTFM and Google,
but came up empty.  I just installed Gallery 2 (the nice commits
release) and f-spot 0.0.2 on Ubuntu (Warty 4.10, FWIW) and the export
doesn't seem to do much.  I thought I read that f-spot exports to
Gallery, but maybe I'm wrong.  If so, does f-spot export static HTML?
I've been looking at the wiki for f-spot and it seems to be a great
program with really high goals.

Thanks for your time!