Re: [evolution-patches] Fix for gtkhtml
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches gnome org
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Fix for gtkhtml
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:34:10 +0530
Thanks Tml. Committed to HEAD.
On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 05:01 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> kmaraas's recent change to gtkhtml.c broke it.
> This patch unbreaks it:
> -- Reinstate the function get_class_properties() (although I rename it
> to setup_class_properties() as its return value isn't used, it's needed
> only for side effect), and reinstate the call to
> setup_class_properties() in init_properties_widget().
> -- Reinstate the next_uri() function which *is* used.
> -- Remove the known_protocols array, though, which is not used.
> (I still see the problem of #319407, this isn't related to that...)
> Evolution-patches mailing list
> Evolution-patches gnome org
] [Thread Prev