Re: [evolution-patches] Patch : kill eds 1.2 for evolution 2.2.x
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Patch : kill eds 1.2 for evolution 2.2.x
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:11:20 -0400
On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 10:54 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> This patch is for 2.10 branch only, it also kill
> evolution-data-server-1.2 when running --force-shutdown (it is already
> fixed on HEAD).
> Permission to commit ?
Looks good to me, we really need to decide if we should be killing e-d-s
from evolution for once and for all now that e-d-s is being used in
multiple other places.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev