Re: [evolution-patches] Patch to fix memory leak in e-gw-item.c
- From: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- To: Ulrich Neumann <un gwava com>
- Cc: jpr novell com, evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Patch to fix memory leak in e-gw-item.c
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:03:51 +0530
Committed two of your patches (contact editor and e-gw-item memory leak). The third was already in.
Modified your Changelogs a bit, though. You can refer the previous entries for style in your future patches.
On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 06:35 -0400, Ulrich Neumann wrote:
Here is the corrected patch.
BTW: Can you commit this and the other two patches I've sent some days ago?
>>>JP Rosevear <jpr novell com> 05/06/05 5:51 am >>>
On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 18:27 -0400, Ulrich Neumann wrote:
>attached is a patch that fixes a memory leak in
Note that g_free actually does a NULL check itself, so the if (value)
check is redundant.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
evolution-patches mailing list
evolution-patches lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev