Re: [evolution-patches] Use of invalid HELO.
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- To: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Use of invalid HELO.
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:38:13 -0500
why do you have to be so difficult? why do you always have to such a
pita to work with?
no means no. I do not like your patch. I will accept a patch that makes
it always use the IP address, but that's as far as I'll go to fix this
issue that you and only you have.
On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 00:32 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 19:20 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> > I honestly just don't care.
> Good. Then your objection is withdrawn, and I can go ahead with the
> original patch which complies with RFC2821?
> Using 'localhost.localdomain' isn't appropriate either, except when
> actually talking to 127.0.0.1 or ::1. It isn't _explicitly_ forbidden by
> RFC2821, but it's very clear that it's not intended.
] [Thread Prev