Re: [evolution-patches] 71373 Re-enabling first run wizard
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches <evolution-patches ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] 71373 Re-enabling first run wizard
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:54:11 -0500
On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 10:53 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> Why not call it upgrade.done?
Thats better at least.
> Is this even needed? Isn't it a new feature, after we've feature
> frozen? (i wont even start with the same argument on the whle wizard
How else can I trigger the plugin?
And lets not start in on the whole new feature/disabled feature thing
again. I'll deal with release team if i have to.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev