Re: [evolution-patches] e-d-s patch for groupwise and local camel providers
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Gary Ekker <gekker novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] e-d-s patch for groupwise and local camel providers
- Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:12:20 +0800
patch seems rather redundant, there's nothing wrong with a locally defined forward declaration.
On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 12:58 -0700, Gary Ekker wrote:
This patch is in autobuild for SuSE 9.3, and applies to e-d-s-188.8.131.52.
I think it needs to be upstreamed. If anyone ambitious feels like
committing it, that would be great, otherwise, if approved I'll commit
along with a ChangeLog.
] [Thread Prev