Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for 64673 (free busy for users outside POA ) and some performance boosters for initial loading
- From: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- To: pchenthill <pchenthill novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for 64673 (free busy for users outside POA ) and some performance boosters for initial loading
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:46:10 +0530
On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 13:55 +0530, pchenthill wrote:
> look fine to me.
> thanks, chenthill.
> On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 21:50 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
> > hi,
> > the adjoining patch contains the fix for 64673 - to allow eds to resend
> > f/b requests for outstanding users (outside POA) in the server response.
> > Also, added code to improve first-time GW calendar loading performance,
> > by fetching the items in Latest First order, populating the cache in a
> > separate thread that does not block the backend open call, updating the
> > items to evolution as they get processed without waiting for the entire
> > cache to be populated.
> > A marker is now used to flag the cache as populated as the timezone
> > element is not a reliable indicator anymore (now evo gets a chance to
> > add the default timezone even to an empty cache before the cache_init
> > has a chance to examine the cache).
> > kindly review the same.
> > thanks,
> > harish
] [Thread Prev