Re: [evolution-patches] debugging for GW messages
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] debugging for GW messages
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:00:20 +0800
I think ... you should still make it a compile time option. Even if it
isn't run, it makes the code bulkier and slower (sometimes by quite a
lot - the g* assert stuff can be a significant overhead). And it
shouldn't be needed to be compiled in forever.
On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 15:09 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 14:42, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > This patch makes debugging for GW be enabled based on an environment
> > variable, rather than on compile-time flags, so that people can enable
> > it easily.
> Should the --enable-debug bits be yanked from configure.in as well?
> JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
> Ximian, Inc.
> Evolution-patches mailing list
> Evolution-patches lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev