Re: [evolution-patches] #55299: Can't change several attachment property in Mail
- From: Bill Zhu <bill zhu sun com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: "evolution-patches ximian com" <evolution-patches ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] #55299: Can't change several attachment property in Mail
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:35:26 +0800
Thank you for your kindness.
I just find a new bug with the attachment bar.
I find that gnome_icon_list_get_selection often cann't get the right selection
of the attachment bar.The GList that returned is always larger than it should be. I will Resubmit this patch after I fix this.
Next time, please set the attachment to Disposition: inline so replying auto-quotes the patch text...
- please following the coding style
- if (g_list_length(p) >= 2) should be: if (g_list_length (p) > 1)
"> 1" is clearer (also note the space before the '(')
- don't put gratuitous spacing in the variable declarations:
+ GList *p, *menu_item;
GList *p, *menu_item;
also, in this case 'p' isn't very informative. A better variable name here would be 'selection'
- (GtkWidget *)(menu_item->data)
to be more consistant with the rest of the mailer code, just use: (GtkWidget *) menu_item->data
- doing menu_item->data is just gross and is very likely to break if we ever decide to add a new menu item or change the order of the menu items later (which is possible). A better solution would involve either naming the menu items or having a table somewhere that defined the order of the menu items and using that table to get the proper one.
On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 14:46 +0800, Bill Zhu wrote:
Hi, please see this bug:
I think it is not necessary to popup many dialogs for each attachments.
so I disabled the "properities" menu item when selecting multi attachments.
] [Thread Prev