Re: [evolution-patches] patches for ssl enabling gw cal and addressbook backends
- From: Sivaiah N <snallagatla novell com>
- To: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] patches for ssl enabling gw cal and addressbook backends
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:54:15 +0530
On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 23:46, Chris Toshok wrote:
> addressbook part looks fine.
> On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 20:23 +0530, Sivaiah N wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Attached are small patches for ssl enabling of the groupwise
> > cal/contacts backends. Both backends read the use_ssl property from
> > e-source and uses the http or https prefixes in uri depending upon
> > whether ssl is there or not. When use_ssl value is "when_possible" both
> > try first with https and then wiht http if that fails.
> > Thans,
> > Siva
> > !DSPAM:40eeb2aa755411772372363!
] [Thread Prev