Re: [evolution-patches] patch for s/mime bug #61490
- From: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] patch for s/mime bug #61490
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:27:31 -0700
turns out the ifdef was on the correct function in the header - not sure
why we weren't getting warnings about it.
On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 10:00 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> looks ok. the original ifdef broke the build so i moved it inside
> only because i wasn't sure. but i had seen importing working before.
> you should probably ifdef the prototype in the header file too so you
> get a warning at least if you try and use it, since libtool is useless
> at resolving symbols at link time.
> On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 12:16 -0700, Chris Toshok wrote:
] [Thread Prev