Re: [evolution-patches] Re: [calendar + gal] #57914 - possible to delete built-in views
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- Cc: Radek Doulík <rodo novell com>, Evolution Patches <evolution-patches lists ximian com>, JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Re: [calendar + gal] #57914 - possible to delete built-in views
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:31:25 -0400
On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 18:05 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 17:06 +0200, Radek Doul�wrote:
> > Attached patches add built-in property to GalView.
> > The calendar part sets built-in property for 5 built-in views
> > accessible by buttons on the calendar toolbar.
> > The gal part introduces built-in property and uses it in Define Views
> > dialog, where Delete button is deactivated for built-in views.
> if the gal part is ok, then the calendar part looks ok
Would it be easier to put the property in the galview.xml so it doesn't
have to happen programmatically?
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev