Re: [evolution-patches] patch for camel-gw-listner
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Sivaiah N <snallagatla novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] patch for camel-gw-listner
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:23:20 +0800
Only one thing i'd mention, but this is more an issue to fix after this, you shouldn't use g_strdup_printf to build uri strings, but use CamelUrl to build a new url via the :to_string method.
Otherwise some ningnong with a weird username or something might end up giving you broken urls.
On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 17:03 +0530, Sivaiah N wrote:
Attached patch has the changes made to set "use_ssl" property
on cal/contacts e-sources while setting up gw account. We just read the
:use_property" from camel_url and set the same on e-sources. We also use
http://, or https:// while getting the list of address books from server
during account setup.
] [Thread Prev