[evolution-patches] A patch for accessibility
- From: Kidd Wang <kidd wang sun com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, Evolution Patches <evolution-patches ximian com>
- Subject: [evolution-patches] A patch for accessibility
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:49:28 +0800
This patch is aimed for trunk. We have found a bug which can be
reproduced as follows when accessibility is enabled:
1. Start Gnopernicus and Evolution.
2. Go to calendar component.
3. Select work week view, and create several events.
4. Select month view.
Evolution is easy to crash when swithing between different views.
Enclosed is a patch to fix the problem. Would you like to spend a little
time to review it?
RCS file: /cvs/gnome/evolution/a11y/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.17
diff -u -r1.17 ChangeLog
--- a11y/ChangeLog 15 Mar 2004 20:16:37 -0000 1.17
+++ a11y/ChangeLog 22 Apr 2004 09:30:56 -0000
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+2004-04-22 Kidd Wang <kidd wang sun com>
+ * calendar/ea-week-view.c: (ea_week_view_get_n_children): If the
+ week view has no spans, there is no visible events in the view.
2004-03-15 JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
* calendar/ea-cal-view.h: fix include
RCS file: /cvs/gnome/evolution/a11y/calendar/ea-week-view.c,v
retrieving revision 1.6
diff -u -r1.6 ea-week-view.c
--- a11y/calendar/ea-week-view.c 9 Dec 2003 07:09:24 -0000 1.6
+++ a11y/calendar/ea-week-view.c 22 Apr 2004 09:30:57 -0000
@@ -206,6 +206,10 @@
+ /* If week_view->spans == NULL, there is no visible events. */
+ if (!week_view->spans)
event = &g_array_index (week_view->events,
] [Thread Prev