[evolution-patches] Re: [evolution-patches] mail/importers/evolution-outlook-importer.c: uninitilized value fix
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Trent Lloyd <lathiat bur st>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: [evolution-patches] Re: [evolution-patches] mail/importers/evolution-outlook-importer.c: uninitilized value fix
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:11:05 +0800
Looks good. Might also want to check the other importers to see if they're using the same code (lots of cut and paste there).
On the other hand, the code shouldn't actually ever run if the file is empty, support_format_fn should return false, and it shouldn't try to do any work if the file is empty.
On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 16:07 +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
This is just a small fix for an uninitalized value usage, I think this
should yield the desired result.
] [Thread Prev