Re: [evolution-patches] Patch to remove the development warning at startup
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey ximian com>
- Cc: Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>, evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Patch to remove the development warning at startup
- Date: 19 May 2003 15:47:43 -0400
Committed (Mike also approved on IRC).
On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 14:19, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> The new #if code looks good, as well as the removal of the
> --force-upgrade cruft, to me.
> -- dobey
> On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 11:22, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > Point taken.
> > On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 11:03, Mike Kestner wrote:
> > > looks fine, but if the code will be coming right back after we branch
> > > 1.4, maybe a #if solution would make it easier to bring back?
> Evolution-patches mailing list
> Evolution-patches lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev