Re: [evolution-patches] Yet more 64bit cleanups
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com>
- Cc: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Yet more 64bit cleanups
- Date: 08 May 2003 13:10:00 +0930
On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 06:59, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 13:33, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 19:10, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > > Attached are patches to fix a number of places that aren't 64bit
> > > clean. It's not a small set of changes, but the vast majority of the
> > > changes fall into one of a few categories:
> > Hmm... What's the purpose of the e-shell-offline-handler.c patch?
> It cleans up some warnings and I was on a roll with them :)
> Since you're using a GtkTreeView, you generally want to use a
> GtkTreeStore instead of a GtkListStore. Additionally, the GtkTreeModel
> is an interface and isn't usually what you directly instantiate.
What if what you actually want is a list, and not a tree?
] [Thread Prev