Re: [evolution-patches] EBook API documentation patch
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>, evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] EBook API documentation patch
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:35:05 -0500
On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 02:40, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 06:09, Chris Toshok wrote:
> > I'm not sure I should be the only person looking at these, especially
> > considering I can't make head or tail of the .sgml stuff..
> A general rule I've observed about gtk-doc is that it makes random
> changes to the sgml files. Ignore all patches apart from the ones which
> actually involve the English language... the others will be done by
> gtk-doc if they are not applied.
> > But as far the libebook .c/.h changes:
> Anyone else?
Can this be committed then Chris?
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev