Re: [evolution-patches] patch for 47541
- From: Cynthia Gu <cynthia gu sun com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches ximian com, sceri-evolution sun com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] patch for 47541
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:40:14 +0800
I do the following to see the bug:
1. Compose a new mail and set the format to HTML
2. Insert a link, for example www.ximian.com and send the mail to yourself
3. Receive the mail and click on the link to open.
now, the browser is open but nothing display.
type the command:
ps -ef |grep moz
you can see the following command:
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4/mozilla-bin -UILocale en-US cid:/www.ximian.com
That is to say, the url evolution send out is not correct.
Can the description above be reproduced on your side?
Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I just tried to reproduce your bug, and the url didn't even start with a
cid: anyway, so I have no idea what you are trying to fix but it surely
is not the bug # you referenced.
On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 07:24, Cynthia Gu wrote:
Attached patch for 47541.
This is a patch for solving the problem of "Hyperlink cannot be
opened in mozilla browser" . Pl. check this and let me know.
Thanks & Regards,
] [Thread Prev