Re: [evolution-patches] composer: forward inline with inlined images fix
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Radek Doulík <rodo ximian com>
- Cc: Patches <evolution-patches ximian com>, Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] composer: forward inline with inlined images fix
- Date: 22 Apr 2003 12:06:01 +0930
Is there any particular bug this is addressing?
Doesn't this actually change the structure of the forwarded message?
Otherwise ... well it does what its meant to and looks ok.
On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 23:45, Radek Doulík wrote:
> Attached patch makes images from multipart/related to be added as inline
> images to composer when forwarding inlined message(s).
> OK to commit?
] [Thread Prev