Re: [evolution-patches] patch for 41145
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] patch for 41145
- Date: 18 Apr 2003 13:55:15 -0400
> ps. Does this break string freeze? (I changed a button from non-stock
> "Delete" to stock "Remove" -- if a Remove button is used elsewhere in
> the shell, then, am I okay?
It doesn't matter if Remove is used elsewhere or not; the stock button
translations are part of gtk or libgnomeui, so you can freely use more
stock buttons without worrying.
However, if "Delete" is not used anywhere else, then your change may
result in it being removed from the po file, in which case translators
who have already done their 1.4 translations will have wasted one word's
worth of their time, which you can feel one word's worth of guilt about
if you want.
] [Thread Prev