[Evolution-hackers] wish-list

Hi.

I have just realize of something that would be a very good feature to
have.
Today I received a chained mail from a friend. There was a pps on it
saying that I have to forward it to 15 people...blablabla
So it was a pps used for spammers to collect email addresses of people
forwarding it and also used to attack microsoft (most of the addresses
are @hotmail) and others, consuming resources and space.

Today I also received another mail with a nice attachment that I liked
so I wanted to forward it to another friend.

It would be nice if there was an option in the attachment saying
"Forward attachment to" that opens a composition window with the file
already attached, so I only have to add the recipients and subject.
Or an option in the message saying "Forward attachments".

Benefits.
-I haven't seen this feature in any mail client yet.
Linux community innovates :)

-Evolution will probably raise popularity.

-People will start forwarding attachments instead of emails, when
necessary, which would reduce required storage capacity and also stop
some techniques used by spammers/virus to collect email addresses, like
the one I explained above.

-It would make office work much nicer
When you are working sometimes you receive an email with 3 attachments
but you only want to forward 2 of them.
I would save them to the harddrive, attach them to an email and later on
delete them.
-Many other :)

It's just a thought, I think would be nice, and I would like to add to
the wish-list, if possible.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to write to, apologies if it
isn't.

Regards.
Mario.