[Evolution-hackers] Re: Non Delivery Reports message

Hi.

I reply to myself.
From evolution-exchange docs in CVS
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution-exchange/docs/mapi-properties?rev=1.1.1.2

"Not all properties are available via WebDAV. (In particular, none with
type 000d are.)"

I need the values of "PR_REPORT_TEXT", "PR_NDR_DIAG_CODE" and
"PR_NDR_REASON_CODE" to build NDR mails... ¿how do it Evolution?

Un saludo
Carlos Garcés