[Evolution-hackers] Encoded Subjects

Hi.
I have problems to send emails with non US characters with WebDAV.

I use a XMLHTTP object with "message/rfc821" header, something like this:

   Set xmlReq = New XMLHTTP
  xmlReq.open "PUT", strURL, False, strUser, strPassWord
  xmlReq.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "message/rfc821"
  xmlReq.setRequestHeader "Saveinsent", "f"
  xmlReq.Send strMailData

The subject of the mail, inside the strMailData string is :