[Evolution-hackers] addressbook-file plugin

As far as I can see, the addressbook-file plugin (aka local addressbook)
fixes a grave bug causing data loss when address books are deleted. Is
there a reason this fix is only implemented as a plugin? Even if the
plugin is installed as default, what if users disable the plugin?

If no-one has a some good reasoning for the current solution, I'll file
a bug about it and start testing a patch.

Cheers,
Øystein Gisnås