Re: [Evolution-hackers] application/ms-tnef support

hi nick,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.03.2006, 13:32 -0500 schrieb Nick Sukharev:
> I wonder if absence of application/ms-tnef support in Evolution is a
> result of some sort Microsoft licensing? I thought about trying to add
> this support myself. Does anybody have any ideas if such patches would
> be accepted?

there was an experimental plugin available for evo 2.3.1:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-February/msg00126.html

don't know if it has been updated in the meantime, and don't know if it
can become part of the stable releases.

cheers,
andre

--