[Evolution-hackers] gnome-session's "Make CRITICAL warning crash"

Hi,

Recently we find there are quite a lot of crashes for Evolution 2.5 running on gnome 2.13. Now I just find the reason:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-November/msg00006.html
and
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-session/gnome-session/main.c?r1=1.70&r2=1.71

So now all critical warnings turn to crashes. That is why Jeff Cai found 3 crashes when starting Evolution recently. I am not sure whether all of us know about this, so just FYI. I guess there might be more crashes. Sorry I didn't noticed this earlier since I was running/debuging Evolution 2.5 on gnome 2.12.

      Harry