[Fwd: [Evolution-hackers] About changing password with exchange account]

Hi, Sushma

Could you please have a look at the following problem?
Sorry for resending this to the alias, but this is really important for
us, for we have to test on the newly opened Sun Kerberos APIs.

Thanks.

--Irene
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, exchange connector developers,

I built my evolution with MIT kerberos support. However, when I try to
change my password using the change password button in the account
editor, it failed. Looking into the code, I found that
krb5_get_init_creds_password in get_init_cred in
evolution-data-server/servers/exchange/lib/e2k_kerberos.c returns
KRB5_REALM_UNKNOWN.

I guess there may be some problems in the exchange server realm
settings. How to find the realm name of the Exchange server? BTW, I can
access the Exchange server machine.

Any advice?

Thanks.

--Irene