Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel in evolution-data-server, a different proposal

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 10:05 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 15:35 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:

> > I think you're only real example is camel, which shares code with the other pieces anyhow.
>
> Knowing is a good idea.

Hrmm. After re-reading my own stuff, I apologise for the tone. I'm not
afraid of admitting when I make a mistake.

I'll rewrite:

I think it's interesting to know on which code-pieces Camel depends.
This will make future decisions and discussions about it more easy.

For that reason I decided to investigate it a little it. It turns out
only the following files are being used by Camel: e-trie.c, e-iconv.c,
e-memory.c, e-msgport.c, e-sexp.c, e-time-utils.c, e-data-server-util.c,
md5-utils.c

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be