Re: [Evolution-hackers] libecal functions

Hi
I have one last (hopefully) question about libecal. I want to add a VEVENT to an existing Evolution calendar.

Hence, I created an iCalComponenent to be added and hope to use the e_cal_create_object(ECal* eCal,iCalComponent iCalcomp, char** uid, char** error) function.

Now, I understand that eCal is a calendar client. If I want to add my event to an Evolution calendar, what exactly should eCal contain? Is it some sort of an identity of a cal? If so, how can I obtain it.

Thanks!