Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exposing Evo calendar events

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 16:24 -0400, Teresa Thomas wrote:
> Thanks Andre, I have been looking at that EDS architecture details but
> it just gives a general picture.
>
> I am having starting troubles with EDS. Just so I can get started,
> does anyone have any sample code that exposes the events/tasks of an
> evo calendar?
Have a look at the clock applet code which queries the events/tasks from
EDS and shows it.
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-panel/applets/clock/

or the alarm daemon which queries for the events that has alarms for the
current day.
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution/calendar/gui/alarm-notify/

cheers, chenthill.