Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel in evolution-data-server, a different proposal

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 15:58 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

> Evolution-Data-Server handles PIM data - (mail / calendaring / contacts
> information, journals) packaging them together *does* make lot of sense.

> I do not think you are suggesting that every library should be packaged
> separately, are you ?

Well ;-) .... not should. But it would be nice yes. All of the libraries
that require the server to run, however, do perhaps indeed belong to the
same package / tarball.

> Philip - Nobody is any better with these long winding arguments back and
> forth. Can we get to the business at hand ?
>
> Let us spend our energies together on the camel-mmap patch instead.

I agree. Nevertheless, it's my opinion that evolution-data-server can be
better organised. It's, however, not blocking me. It's just annoyances.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be