Re: [Evolution-hackers] camel_store_get_folder_info() memory handling

CamelStore::free_folder_info()'s v.method can be overridden, so it's
really up to your CamelStore implementation.

The consumer of the ::get_folder_info() API is supposed to
call ::free_folder_info(), but since it can be overridden - you can make
it noop, free the info, or free some subset of the info (e.g. it could
free the structs but not the strings or some such if the strings point
to some internal memory).

There are at least 2 convenience implementations in camel-store.h, one
is a noop and one is a free-all type.

Hope that helps,

Jeff