Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution and gstreamer

>On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 10:57 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> I don't believe Evolution uses gstreamer directly at all.

ok, apparently my knowledge is a bit outdated these days... it looks
like there is an inline-sound plugin included in the evolution source
tree (altho not necessarily built by default?) which uses gstreamer-0.8.

So I guess the answer to your question is:

1. no, it has not been updated to use 0.10
2. why should it depend on gstreamer plugins?

Thank you to everyone who answered. The reason I asked about the plugins is because I am not sure which part(s) of evolution use which part(s) of gstreamer. I await the next release of evolution for testing.

Thanks again,
Jason