[Evolution-hackers] Help needed with CamelFolderInfo to CamelFolder

Hello,

I've to add a new message to a folder, but the only things i have are
CamelStore and the CamelFolderInfo of the folder.
With test->full_name for example i can get the folder name.

That looks oke to me.
I also look it op in my priv->id_hash. So the folder exists.

But now there already is a CamelFolder with a summary
and i like to add a new message to it. Is that possible?
Or how can i convert CamelFolderInfo to a CamelFolder?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
Serjan Pruis