[Evolution-hackers] Bug: win32 evolution windows filesystem.

Hi,

While trying the evolution for w32.
I've noticed that when you want to connect for example to an IMAP server that
runs on a non standard port it wants to create a file with : in it
like .evolution/mail/sjaakie somehost:2143 this failes becouse of windows
doesn't like any of these characters / \ : ? * < > | in its filesystem.

I'll think maybe it's something to fix in the future. and use an other format
like .evolution/mail/sjaakie somehost#2143 that is correct according to
windows xp (im not able at the moment to test it on others).

I've you have questions about this error please ask.

Kind Regards.
Serjan Pruis