[Evolution-hackers] Recurrence woes

Hey all.  I'm pretty close to getting recurrent events working (I think), but Evolution doesn't seem to want to behave.

In the initial call to my backend's get_object_list, I return a list of stringized components from my cache.  This list has two items: one recurring event, and one detached event (I changed the time of of one the instances of the event).  When I fire up Evolution, it doesn't show the correct time for the detached event...it shows the time of the recurring event, not the detached event. I noticed that EDS is calling get_object, but it never calls get_object for the detached event.  In other words, when get_object is being called, the recurrence id is always nil...as if EDS doesn't realize there is a detached event.  However I've verified that I'm giving EDS the detached event in get_object_list.

Am I supposed to package the components up differently in get_object_list?  It's the only thing I can think of, but I'm totally mystified as to how to change it.

As always...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Scott