Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Logs

hi,

Am Montag, den 03.04.2006, 14:21 +0100 schrieb neelu dhiman:
> Can anyone please tell me if Evolution Logs are generated or not ?

on what? if you want so, they are created. :-)
kindly check out http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml for
more information on how to get logs.

> If we have some problem in executing the Evolution Plugins , then are
> any logs generated ?
> I am using Evolution 2.2.2.

if you write code yourself, it's generally always better to compile it
against the current codebase (=CVS Head).
evolution 2.2.2 is nearly a year old.

cheers,
andre

--